Wednesday, May 21, 2008

April in Paris

Paris in April was fabulously delicious in every way- the food, the fashions and the beauty of the city itself. Planning a trip abroad anytime soon? Well, plan well when it comes to your clothing and shoes! I knew I was going to be walking non-stop so I was worried about which shoes to take. Last trip to Paris I splurged on an expensive pair of European shoes that were designed for walking, but, they lasted only 1 day before they were retired to the “3 hour” bin. This time I went for the Munro flats that were chic and comfortable-12 hours a day on my feet-no problem. These shoes were so perfect I want to buy more styles. Maybe I should buy stock?

1 comment:

Dragicevic said...

I've lived in Europe and walking is a part of life...when I found a pair of shoes that fit, trust me, they were worn until they had to be tossed! But seriously, it's so hard to know what to pack on trips--when you have a guide to the style and the culture you'll be in, it can really help. So many Americans stand out when abroad because they dress in khakis, tennis shoes and carry a water bottle everywhere....we forget that in many cultures, people still dress up when they leave their homes. Thanks, Kim, for sharing this post!