Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Now that it's 2008, it's a great time to think about TRANSFORMATION. At the beginning of each new year I feel as though I am turning a giant page in the story of my life.
Intentions and resolutions are circling my mind as I contemplate my dreams for the next twelve months. My New Years wish for you is that you LOVE WHO YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR.
My mission in life is to help you with that. If you need some new techniques on illusion dressing get the my DVD, "Look Ten Years Younger and Ten Pounds Thinner", or if you want to become more memorable and powerful don't miss my ebook, "The Credibility Factor". I created these resources for any woman who does not have access to a stylist. If you want to schedule a consult with me just email me and I will call you.
Also, I am available by Skype for those of you who do not live outside the DC area or overseas. Skype is a free way to video phone someone on your computer. You can see me and I can see you. This is a great way to get a 2nd opinion on that dress you just bought to wear to that wedding, reunion or special occasion.
Send your questions on image, makeup or fashion at kim@kimfoleystyle.com
Best wishes for the New Year!
Kim

No comments: