Monday, October 1, 2007

Learn the secrets of television stylists

In addition to working on commercials, feature films and a variety of television shows, I am also the makeup artist for a weekday show called, Washington Post Live. it's a sports talk show which airs on comcastsportsnet.
We have quite an array of daily guests including sports writers, players coaches, agents and managers of every sport that you can imagine. Once in a while we even get a woman on the show. I always get the same request: "Tell me what you are doing so I will learn how to do it myself." So many women tell me that they do not enjoy going to the cosmetic counters for advice. They feel intimidated by the heavily painted faces and the youth of the sales personnel (to say nothing of being on display for the world to see).
That's one reason I decided to make an instructional DVD about makeup products and techniques. We all need an objective person helping us find products that really work and an unbiased opinion.
If you would like to know what the difference is between liquid and powder foundation, or how to makeup your eyes or whether you should use cream, powder or cheek stain blush, then you will want to get my DVD: Secrets of Hair and Makeup.
I'll show you my picks of the best products, makeup brushes and hairstyling techniques and "before and afters".
Now you can have instruction in the privacy of your own home. Get some girlfriends together and have some fun!

No comments: