Friday, June 6, 2008

For less than perfect skin – I use an airbrush

How would you feel if you were 17 and you were asked to speak at your graduation and your skin was red, blotchy and, shall we say, less than perfect? I got a frantic call from an old friend trying to find a quick fix for her daughter’s skin on her big day. Covering pimples and making it look natural is tricky. Lucky for her I have the perfect tool - an airbrush. A few drops of this and a little of that, and I was soon working my magic. I was able to give her flawless looking skin in minutes. When I held up the mirror for her to have a look, I saw tears well up in her eyes as she said. I didn’t know I could look this good.” WOW! I work with some of the most famous people in the world, but nothing feels as good as helping a young person see themselves as beautiful.

No comments: