Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Labels do not tell the whole story

I was talking with someone recently about “what I do.” It became clear to me that sometimes the label of “what we do” is not always clearly reflected in our job title. I am known as a television stylist/image consultant/ makeup artist, but what I do, is make men and women look and feel better. When it comes to improving or fine-tuning image, it gets complex dealing with the nuances of each individual. There is no one right way to improve your appearance and maximize your confidence. Each day with each new client, I have the opportunity and the privilege to help individuals develop a new understanding of aesthetics. I can't wait for tomorrow - It is so exciting to watch people get excited about what they see when they look in the mirror. No matter what you call it, it is the perfect job for me.

No comments: