Friday, September 7, 2007

Why settle? Go for comfort and style!

For those of us who want to look vibrant and memorable, without breaking the bank. We crave items that combine comfort and style. The huge success of Chico’s is a call to action by women who want upscale, casual attire with individuality and comfort.
The artistic looks are fun and the textures are luscious.

But, where are the choices for women who want a fitted look opposed to the short boxy jackets at Chico’s? Where are the pieces for women that are long-waisted? What about those who want to camouflage their expanding girth?
Where are the business suits or separates that have texture, colors and fabrics that separate them from their boring counterparts?
Wake up designers! We need something besides art and boring functionality.
Repeat after me:
“I will no longer stand for looking mediocre. I want my clothing, hairstyle and makeup to be current and fresh, but complimentary on me.”

No comments: